Flat Roofing Systems
REQUEST A FREE ROOFING QUOTE
As always we are happy to help and will get back to you immediately.
When considering a flat roofing system, there are two different systems to consider. There is the Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) system or the Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) System.
LMC Daniel Contracting is a flat roof contractor in Richmond, Chesapeake, Hampton and northern Virginia. We can help you in finding the perfect membrane to suit your budget and property needs. We have two types of flat roofing system.
TPO systems are single-ply roofing membranes which are among the fastest growing commercial roofing products and are used on residential applications as well and have gained broad industry acceptance for their many performance and installation advantages. As demand increases for heat-reflective and energy efficient roofing systems, TPO single-ply roofing membranes continue to provide exceptional resistance to ultraviolet, ozone and chemical exposure.
The advantages of using a TPO systems include:
- Durability, flexibility and versatitlity—TPO is highly resistant to tears, impacts and punctures, while still remaining flexible enough to allow for building movement.
- Economical and easy to install—TPO’s flexibility allows for a rapid installation and requires little maintenance throughout its life.
- Welded seams for long-lasting performance—TPO membranes are heat welded, resulting in a seam that is stronger.
Sustainable and environmentally friendly—TPO membranes contain no toxic or hazardous ingredients and are fully recyclable.
EPDM systems are extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used on low-sloped buildings. Its two primary ingredients, ethylene and propylene, are derived from oil and natural gas. Both systems can be built up and pitched and are available in different grades good-better-best. EPDM systems are designed for commercial buildings, and are not to be installed on residential homes.
The advantages of using a EPDM system on a commercial building include:
- Lightweight and flexible—suitable for contoured roofs, roofs with irregular shape or limited load bearing capacity because they are lightweight and flexible.
- High wind rating—good choice for tall buildings or high-wind areas. Fully adhered roof systems, means they have the least amount of membrane fluttering.
Aesthetically pleasing—excellent choice for roof systems that can be seen. Roof systems are adhered with adhesive products which are hidden from view, allowing the roof to remain uniform in its overall appearance.
How can we help you?
Contact us today to speak with a expert!
Why we are the preferred Richmond Virginia Contractor.
- Our customer satisfaction ratings are outstanding, and we’d be happy to share those with you.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured – and we are in good standing with both the city and state.
- We warranty all of our work.
- We utilize only the finest roofing products in the industry so that the work we carry out will remain viable for years to come.