- Remove all existing roofing and felt down to sheeting boards.
- Check out sheeting boards and replace as needed.
- Tighten down all existing sheeting boards and remove old roofing nails.
- Install metal drip edge. ( optional )
- install ice & water shield underlayment on bottoms of roof and 36” into heated living space, on low sloped areas, on valley ways, around extrusions coming out of roof and next to chimneys.
- Install commercial ul felt over all remaining sheeting boards on structure not covered with ice and water shield.( commercial ul felt is commercial strength but light weight to allow the sheeting boards to breath helping to prevent dry rott ).
- Install new roofing shingles and ridge cap shingled ridge ventilation system. (ridge ventilation optional)
haul away trash and debri and run magnet thru yard.