Metal Roofing Systems
REQUEST A FREE ROOFING QUOTE
As always we are happy to help and will get back to you immediately.
While the initial cost for a premium metal roof is higher than most other roofing materials, you’ll save money in the long run. A premium metal roof is the last roof that your home or office will ever need. A metal roof will protect your home or office in any climate or disaster, fire, wind, fade and impact ratings. A metal roof will surpass the best asphalt shingles on the market in every way. Upgrading to a metal roof will improve the resale value of your property compared to that of traditional asphalt shingles.
On average a non-metal roof will last 17 years, whereas a metal roof will last 2 to 3 times longer. The long life span of a metal roof is what makes them attractive to most home owners. There are other benefit associated with a metal roof that most homeowners appreciate. These benefits include:
- Longer life span of roof
- Reduce energy bills by reflecting heat in the summer
- Increase the resale value of home through home appreciation
Just because you opt to have a metal roof, doesn’t mean that it has to look like a metal roof. Today’s residential metal roofing is made to resemble other common roofing materials, such as, asphalt shingles, clay tiles, or slate roofing. The only difference is its metal therefore, it is more durable and stronger.
If you are interested in having a metal roof installed on your home, to protect your asset, contact L. McDaniel Contracting today to get started on the last roof your home will ever need!
Hand Crimped Standing Seam Metal Roofing
Snap Lock Standing Seam Metal Roofing
How can we help you?
Contact us today to speak with a expert!
Why we are the preferred Richmond Virginia Contractor.
- Our customer satisfaction ratings are outstanding, and we’d be happy to share those with you.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured – and we are in good standing with both the city and state.
- We warranty all of our work.
- We utilize only the finest roofing products in the industry so that the work we carry out will remain viable for years to come.